Our Core Values...
In addition to our beliefs, these values further define who we are as a non-denominational church:
- Bible-Centered Preaching and Teaching: We are committed to delivering God’s Word through Holy Spirit inspired servants to both the saint and the sinner. Our goal is to reveal God’s power to the world by application of His Word in faith.
(2 Timothy 3:16, Hebrews 4:12, 1 Corinthians 3:4)
- Prayer and Intercession: We are committed to these two powerful spiritual weapons, both individually and corporately. Prayer and intercession will bring about healing, deliverance, and miracles. This may be accomplished from a prayer closet, the laying on of hands, or by physical acts with spiritual implications.
(Romans 8:26, Hebrews 5:7, 2 Kings 13:17-19, Matthew 6:6, Acts 4:31, 1 Timothy 4:14, Isaiah 58:6)
- Passionate Worship: We are committed to worship that flows from anointed, passionate hearts. Believing that worship is the key to God’s heart, we strive to invite His presence into our midst. Trying to never be complacent before God, we seek to train our people on how to corporately minister to Him and continually seek new ways to upgrade our worship.
(Psalm 33:1-3, John 4:23-24, Psalm 22:3, Psalm 16:11, Hebrews 12:39, 1 Chronicles 16:27)
- World Missions: We are committed to sending forth, with our full financial and spiritual support, members of our own congregation for the ministry into foreign lands.
(1 Chronicles 16:24, Isaiah 43:6, Acts 13:2-3)
- Nurturing Relationships: We are committed to the two greatest commandments – to love God and to love people. We love God by worship, and we love people by meeting their physical, social, and spiritual needs. Understanding that Jesus met all manner of needs, we strive to make people feel His physical touch.
(Matthew 22:37-40, 1 Corinthians 12:26-27)
- Godly Servant Leadership: We are committed to a thriving five-fold ministry of Apostle, Prophet, Evangelist, Pastor, and Teacher, under the authority of the Elders. In both men and women, we seek to identify and nurture these gifts. In discipleship, we seek to cultivate a servant’s heart as modeled by our Lord.
(Ephesians 4:11, Acts 20:17 & 28, Luke 9:48)
- Evangelism: We are committed to finding and saving the lost of this world. We will continually evaluate our impact on our community and seek new ways to share the Gospel.
- Stewardship: We are committed to pleasing God by becoming wise stewards of all of the resources He gives us. We recognize that our time, money, skills, and spiritual gifts come from God and should be invested with wisdom into His kingdom.
(Matthew 24:45-46 & 25:14, Acts 6:2-3)